Made in the USA by Rickshaw Bagworks in San Francisco, the Great Wave 8-Pen Coozy Case features the woodblock print of The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusaiwas.
Rickshaw's Coozy Case is designed to hold three of their plush Pen Coozies — two 3-Pen Coozies plus one 2-Pen Coozy, nested together, to pamper 8 pens total. Since the case is flexible, it will comfortably accommodate a second 2-Pen Coozy and two Solo Pen Sleeves, for a total of 12 pens. The Coozy Case is sized to hold up to size "L" Coozies, so XS, S, M and L will all fit just fine.
It offer several optional exterior modifications to enhance the everyday utility of your Coozy Case, including:
- Slip Pocket for stowing your cell phone, or a pocket notebook, or an extra 2-Pen Coozy, or two Solo Pen Sleeves, or an assortment of extra writing instruments.
- Velcro Patch for attaching velcro-backed patches and badges.
- Slip Pocket with Velcro Patch combo mod.
- Horizontal EDC Loops for stowing a knife, pocket flashlight, or extra Solo Pen Sleeve or two.
- Vertical Belt Loops with extra loops for stealth shank stowage.
- Paracord Zipper Pulls in a variety of fun colors.
- Add-A-Patch — you send a patch, we sew it on (details in FAQs below)
Case Dimensions: 4.25"W x 6.75"H x 1.75"D
Made in USA: Made to order in Rickshaws small factory in San Francisco. We make the softest pen sleeves, cases, and rolls on the planet! Thanks for your support!